Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Different and... it's good.

I'm Back . . . .

i've been not updated quite sometime, now i'm back...

by the way, i'm in alor star right now..after ask for a leave from cekmi then

i'm going back to my hometown, alor star kedah.

i spent time with my parent, few of my relatives ... and for sure i was driving back my new car...

after a while i started to realise that my hometown is different.

my neighbours attitude (mr and mrs khoo), the mamak shop, the road, my old kindergarten ,

everythng is change...

that's good ...what can i say , all my friends are no longer there...

i miss those good all days...

P/S : everythng seems to change to positive approach, except for the 'loghat kedah'... hehehe....

4 comments:

shafizanjohari said...

I miss mine too...

Ashwad Ismail said...

ala AK....birthday boy is it???

shafizanjohari said...

im no longer a boy la ... heheh

suhaimi sulaiman said...

apa tak da gambaq?