Friday, February 02, 2007

whatash teringat macam-macam

A bunch of people....

After a few hours I came back from One Utama, suddenly I was thinking about MPH bookstore and Borders. I just love bookstores. That’s the most amazing place ever. Zaman sekolah dulu-dulu di Alor Star, my friends and I had no place to go except for Popular or Kedah State Library.

Those were the days the most precious time where u got to read and checking out girls yang pandai…..those were the days.

When the old timers read Times and Newsweek heard we were talking about girls then they’re pretended they didn’t hear anything. But still, I wont stop talking.

Now, when I get to see those boys with this kind of attitude, I just smile.

_______________________________________________________________
Nowadays, dibawah kepimpinan Pak Lah, people show their ketidakpuasan hati through blogging. Furthermore, rating of Malaysiakini.com mendadak bagai nak rak…people start to realize …

No matter what, I’ll always support for Rocky and Jeff. I can predict media go down under the drain.

The serious intellectual gap between ‘malay and malay’ going to be severe…

3 comments:

shafizanjohari said...

Everytime i read ur posts, it makes me wanna go home....

Ashwad Ismail said...

ak,
alor star is a great place...
down memory lane kejap hehehe....

Roulefx said...

hey.. Ashwad! promote peace... get bloggers for peace id from my blog... show your support for peace!